To the mama smiling through the overwhelm - this one's for you.
Hello, I’m Estella.
I’m a mom and someone who has quietly struggled with anxiety for years. Anxiety is not always visible — sometimes it hides behind a smile or busy days. I’m not an expert, just someone who understands what it feels like.
My anxiety started quietly, almost like a whisper inside my mind. I used to think it was just normal stress — from work, parenting, life. But over time, the feeling became harder to shake off. There are days when my thoughts run non-stop, and I feel overwhelmed without knowing exactly why. I’ve noticed that big changes, too many responsibilities, or feeling like I’m not doing “enough” can make it worse.
Some days, anxiety feels heavy — like a weight I can’t put down. Even getting up in the morning can feel like a big task. I have moments when I feel stuck, exhausted, or unsure of myself. It affects how I work, how I connect with others, and how I view myself. But I’m learning to be more gentle with myself on those hard days — to take things slow and give myself grace.
Little by little, I’ve found simple things that help me cope:
-Writing down whatever’s on my mind, even when it’s messy
-Taking deep breaths and slowing down
-Losing myself in creative things I love, like designing or crafting
-Allowing myself to rest without feeling guilty
-Reaching out to people I trust when I need a soft place to land
Healing isn’t a straight road — there are twists and turns. And I’m still figuring it out. But every little step I take is a progress.
If you’re reading this and carrying your quiet battles — please know you’re not alone. Anxiety can feel isolating, but it doesn’t mean you’re weak. It doesn’t define who you are. You’re strong just by making it through each day. Be kind to yourself. There is hope, even on the tough days. And you — yes, you — are doing better than you think.
Take it one day at a time, mama. You’ve got this.


Comments
Post a Comment